Kim Kardashian Work Hard For Her Sexy Body

Kim Kardashian Work Hard For Her Sexy Body
Kim Kardashian (30-years-old), socialite who has a sexy body said that her passion of foods forced her to exercise regularly to stop the weight gain, which in truth is not always easy. She has worked hard to maintain the attractive appearance and be careful what she eat.
"I like to eat, but also exercise. I expected to offset each other. If you want to look attractive for a photo session or have to wear a bikini, cut processed foods and carbohydrates for two weeks" Kim said.
Kim continued, "I always look sexy for a long time. I attended the class in West Hollywood called Bootcamp Barry. But recently I started going to train in Tracy Anderson. It seems that it looks easy, but working hard. After 12 weeks of training I feel difference. But it must be recognized, it is really hard because I love ice cream and frozen yogurt"
Kim also told that she did not like Botox, "I am absolutely not against plastic surgery. I have tried Botox and was not impressed with the results. My eyes look different, but do not give depth look younger. So I chose to use anti-wrinkle cream just now", she said to Hello


Category Article , , , ,
Powered by Blogger.